Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Best Cartoon ever Made???

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    "Hot chics"? Plural??? I would have guessed you'd think Thelma was a cow!

    ...now in the recent movies, she's a babe!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 23, 2005 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Drau ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    your right on both counts, but...

    you could tell Thelma was a monster cock sucker in the cartoon. Adds 2 points to her hotness right there...

  3. #13
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had to stop watching it about halfway through...

    ...that's the kind of thing that'll make you gay if you keep watching. I'm sure of it.

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Jonny Quest is/was the best cartoon ever made.........
    which owes a lot to Clutch Cargo........

    The Flintstones, The Jetsons & (maybe) Top Cat should also be in the top ten.

    I've always been partial to Rocky & Bullwinkle (anything by Jay Ward really)
    and Underdog (Total Television rocks)

    Then there's Deputy Dawg & Courageous Cat & Minute Mouse**..........

    & Space Ghost.........
    ...........

    **beware the CC&MM DVD Box Set, btw, horrible quality [img]mad.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Lord Megatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it's Bullwinkle's obscene horns and Rocky's scratchy chick voice

  6. #16
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Rocky... watch me pull a Rabbit out of my ass... [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I absoultly despised Rocky and Bullwinkle!!! god the way it was done gave me the creeps plus I didnt find it amusing at all!

    I did however love the Flintstones, Scooby Doo, Johnny Quest (for the cool creatures and inventions), Underdog and the Jetsons.

    I also give respect to the animations of today. Beavis and Butthead (ground breaking), King of the Hill, Family Guy, Ren and Stimpy, and South Park. Not that they are for young kids as the ones above, but for us older folks as well.

    But for some reason, even thinking about Rocky and Bullwinkle turns my gut. maybe it was that sick sounding music....or that squirrel voice...

  8. #18
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    those just confirm my hate for that cartoon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •